Effective Date: May 13 2020
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Earnings & Income Discalimer
3. User License
4. Third Party Offerings & Communications
5. Refund Policy, Cancellations & Billing Cycles
6. Wired Creatives Courses & Mastery Courses
7. Live Q&As
8. Content Access
9. Your Account
10. Social Media Groups & Communities
11. Intellectual Property
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the Wired Creatives services, membership, products, and school, whether or not you become a registered user/student (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.wiredcreatives.com/p/terms/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Wired Creatives can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all courses we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, just ask for your money back. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
These policies and procedures applies to all Wired Creatives products, services, and courses sold on this site or any other site owned by Wired Creatives that includes a link to this page.
Wired Creatives: www.wiredcreatives.com
3. USER LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Resell any materials offered within the membership or on the website;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS & COMMUNICATIONS
Third Party Offerings
Through Wired Creatives, You will have the ability to access content, links to websites, and a range of services provided by other third parties (“Third Party Offerings”). Your use of any Third Party Offerings provided on this website or a third party website is at your own risk. Wired Creatives does not monitor or have any control over, and makes no claim or representation regarding Third Party Offerings and accepts no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, Third Party Offerings. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party, and should make whatever investigation You feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
Third Party Communications
Through Wired Creatives, You will have the ability to access content, links to websites, and a range of services provided by other third parties You may receive communications from these third parties. Wired Creatives is not responsible for these communications and shall not have any liability in connection with them. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any such third-party communications. Wired Creatives assumes no responsibility for verifying, and makes no representations or warranties regarding the identity or trustworthiness of the source or content of any such third-party communications.
5. REFUND POLICY
5.1 Non-Subscription Products & Services
We offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee which covers the price of the product, service, or course, and in the stated currency ($USD).
The refund request must be made to [email protected] within 30 days of the original purchase date. We may request proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or bank records.
You must meet the refund requirements listed below:
- The request for refund must be made within 30 days of the original purchase date. No refunds will be processed outside of this 30 day period.
- The customer must not have completed more than 40% of the 'Get Branded Mastery Course’ nor completed more than 40% of any other courses within Wired Creatives . No refunds will be given to Customers who have completed more than 40% of any one of the courses within Wired Creatives.
Any monetary loss due to changes in conversion rate from the initial date of purchase to the refund date, will not included in the refund. The customer made the decision to try the product; therefore, the customer accepts the risk of a loss due to conversion rate changes (if an international user).
The refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be returned to the original credit card and PayPal payments will be credited back to the PayPal account.
5.2 Subscription Products & Services
Subscription Billing Cycle
The membership fee for Wired Creatives (including taxes and transaction fees) will be charged on a monthly basis or yearly basis (depending on your chosen plan) to your chosen Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership until your membership is cancelled.
Membership fees are fully earned upon payment.
In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
Visit your account details to see your next payment date: https://sso.teachable.com/secure/238204/current_us...
*The first payment from the User to Wired Creatives, occurs at the date of the User signing up to Wired Creatives. Automatic re-bills will occur on the relevant calendar day every month (for Users on the Monthly Plan), or every year (for Users on the Annual Plan), until cancelled.
You can cancel your Wired Creatives membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Wired Creatives service through to the end of your monthly or yearly billing period.
We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month or partial-year membership periods.
To cancel, go to your account settings on our website: https://sso.teachable.com/secure/238204/current_us....
Or you can email [email protected] and we can cancel your account for you.
If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
You may cancel your subscription at anytime in your account settings here: https://sso.teachable.com/secure/238204/current_us... or you can email [email protected] and we will cancel your account for you.
Monthly Subscription Plans
Monthly Wired Creatives Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer cancels the plan through their account settings or notifies [email protected] that they wish to cancel. There will be no monthly reminders before the automatic outgoing payments.
Yearly Subscription Plans
Yearly Wired Creatives Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal and the yearly subscription will automatically renew each year at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer cancels the plan through their account settings or notifies [email protected] that they wish to cancel.
6. WIRED CREATIVES COURSES & MASTERY COURSES
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the training and preview the course. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be given to Customers who have completed more than 40% of any one of the courses within Wired Creatives.
7. LIVE Q&AS
The Q&A sessions, live classes and information listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
Wired Creatives users with a Lifetime Access membership are guaranteed one year worth of Q&A sessions of minimum one session per month, and maximum two sessions per month.
8. CONTENT ACCESS
Wired Creatives users with a Lifetime Access membership are guaranteed two years of access to Wired Creatives courses. This includes access to the video lessons and written lessons. It does not include personal support from the Wired Creatives owners and founders.
Wired Creatives is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Wired Creatives on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Wired Creatives owned web properties. If, for any reason, the live streams are not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Wired Creatives which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Wired Creatives reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription.
9. YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Wired Creatives Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Wired Creatives may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
9.1 Access to Previous Purchases
Wired Creatives reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS & COMMUNITIES
Business owners and individuals of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Keep it respectful: Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching or selling to the group: We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content: Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality: Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic: We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members: Access to this group does not mean that Wired Creatives endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that Wired Creatives teaches, feel free to reach out to us directly [email protected]
- Report posts that are breaking group policies: Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules: Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in instant removal from the group.
- No self promotion: Self promotion clutters up the group feed so please refrain from putting links to your websites or social medias in your posts to the group. And please refrain from asking people to follow you on social media. We have specific threads in the group where you can share your social medias and websites. But the main group feed is not the place to do it.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Wired Creatives including but not limited to Wired Creatives Products, courses, and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Wired Creatives Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Wired Creatives and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Wired Creatives Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Wired Creatives Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Wired Creatives. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Wired Creatives Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Wired Creatives brand in any unauthorised way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass, fraud, or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Wired Creatives and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Wired Creatives products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Wired Creatives brand at any time without notice. In no event will Wired Creatives be liable for making these changes. Wired Creatives may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Wired Creatives services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Wired Creatives (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Wired Creatives and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
If you have questions or comments regarding Wired Creatives, please email us at [email protected].